1. “Vintage! So Adorable”
Be careful when using the word vintage, though. It might attract a flock of hipsters.
2. A Velveteen Rabbit-Inspired Shower
If this one doesn’t hit you right in the childhood, you have some catching up to do.
3. Use Robots (Without Apocalyptic Connotations)
4. Get Baked
Like cookie-and-cupcake baked, duh.
6. Get Minty
Maybe the Orbit lady will show up?
7. Go to the Wild West
You might want to skip the tumbleweed.
9. Ready to Pop
For the moms-to-be who are literally going to go into labor any second now.
10. A Sunny Breakfast Shower
Because who doesn’t like breakfast?
11. A Welcome-to-the-World Sip and See
12. An Airplane-Themed Baby Shower
“Surely you can’t be serious.”
“I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley.”
13. A Luxe Gold and Pink Circus Baby Shower
Keep it classy and avoid talking about the pink elephant in the room. Literally.
14. A Red and Aqua Baby Carriage Shower
15. Little Pink Birdies
For those of you who want to “wing it.”
16. Pink Ruffles and Ribbons
The best way to be like, “IT’S A GIRL. THIS IS GIRLIE.”
17. An Old-World Glam, Sparkling Baby Shower
Make sure everyone talks in that old-fashioned radio voice.
18. A Sweet Lullaby
Just … you know, make sure you don’t put your guests to sleep.
19. Welcome to the Jungle!
21. “Sprinkle” Baby Shower
For those experienced moms-to-be who want to literally have a shower.
22. A Mod Gender-Reveal Party
Here’s hoping it doesn’t actually come out with a mustache!
23. Pat the Bunny Baby Shower
Don’t pretend like you didn’t love those touch ‘n’ feel books.
24. A Vintage Newsprint Shower
25. A Long-Distance Baby Shower
Probably the most successful LDR we’ve ever seen.
To see even more incredible baby shower themes, head over to POPSUGAR Moms”.